Eu Shipping Info
Euro Corals fulfills the high standards of packing marine livestock. Each and every coral, fish and invertebrate are securely placed in multiple poly bags filled with the appropriate amount of water to ensure that no leaks will occur during transportation. Species that need protection from breaking are inserted into a plastic souffle cup to keep them from moving during transit. We then seal them with a special aluminum fastener for a water tight seal. From there the bags are placed into special insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used to temperature control in the container if needed.
The containers are placed into corrugated boxes and shipped via UPS ISC livestock Express or Go! Overnight. In cold weather, we use double insulation with extra heat packs to protect your livestock. All our packing materials are free, including heat and cold packs.
- All orders are shipped via UPS ISC livestock Express or Go! Overnight.
- The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number so you can make arrangements to sign for your order on arrival.
- Someone must be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and extreme temperatures.
- We will hold orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request.
- The delivery day can be changed any time before we ship upon request.
- Saturday delivery is possible only for Germany with an additional fee of 39,90€.
- Packing materials are free, including heat and cold packs.
Important: Providing an incorrect delivery address that causes the order to be delayed or not delivered will void guarantee and customer will be responsible for all costs and damages. To change or correct a delivery address, please notify us via email.
EU FREE SHIPPING
We offer free shipping options to all Europe depending on the order total. We try our best to provide equal shipping prices and conditions to all our customers, but shipping rates are different for each country. To be able to offer free shipping to the rest of our clients outside Germany, we had to assign different order total conditions for each country. Please check the shipping table and see the order total condition for your country to qualify for free shipping.
5 DAY GUARANTEE
Your livestock is covered! If your new coral addition does not stay alive for 5-days, we will issue you a store credit or replacement with the same coral. All the rest of our livestock other than corals have our arrive alive guarantee. Read more here “5-DAY GUARANTEE”.
EU Shipping Table
UPS ISC ANIMAL EXPRESS ZONE 1